The ER 2013 PhD Symposium calls for original papers reporting research results, applications and system development experiences, in all topics related to the ER conference series. The workshop will offer PhD students the opportunity to present and discuss their research and to interact with other researchers, experts in the field of conceptual modeling, who could provide feedback on their research.
- May 5, 2013: Full papers
- June 15, 2013: Author notification
- July 15, 2013: Camera-ready paper submission
- July 21, 2013: Author registration
The papers should not exceed 10 pages in the LNCS conference proceedings style and must be authored by one or more PhD students only.
A paper submitted to the ER 2013 PhD Symposium may not be under review for any other conference or journal during the time it is being considered for ER 2013. Submissions will be electronically managed via EasyChair. Authors are asked to submit an abstract first, and then to upload the full paper. The link to the sign-in page for EasyChair is http://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi. The submission page is https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=er2013phd.
Submissions will be judged based on originality, significance, technical merit, presentation quality, and relevance. Each paper will be reviewed by at least two members of the PhD Symposium Program Committee. Accepted papers will be published in the workshop proceedings published by Springer in the LNCS series. The authors of accepted papers must register to the conference, attend the Symposium and present their paper. Failure to register or to attend will entail removal of their submission from the proceedings.
|PhD Symposium PC Members
- Xuhui Li, Wuhan University, China
- Stephen Liddle, Brigham Young University, USA
- Mengchi Liu, Carleton University, Canada
- John Mylopoulos, University of Trento, Italy
- Arne Soelvberg, Norwegian Univ. of Science and Technology, Norway
- Sherry Sun, City University of Hong Kong, HKSAR
- Huayu Wu, Institute for Infocomm Research, Singapore
- Ge Yu, Northeast University, China
|PhD Symposium Chairs
- Stephen W. Liddle (email@example.com)
- Mengchi Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Questions about the PhD Symposium should be addressed to the PhD Symposium chairs.